HeartCode® Basic Life Support is the highest tech, official American Heart Association (AHA) self-directed comprehensive eLearning program. It allows students to take the BLS Online course on a computer, instead of attending a traditional, classroom base course. By using simulation technology and scenario-based learning, that in studies has been shown to be very effective.
BLS Online Overview
This BLS online course was built for a variety of healthcare provider professionals to get a basic understanding of the tools they can use to make a difference and save lives. With BLS certification online, you can obtain the knowledge to handle emergency situations wherever they may come up. The program sees eSimulation technology to give the participants more realistic experience. Students will be provided with 5 BLS cases and an online multiple-choice exam. While completing the online portion students will be treating patients and formulating treatment plans for each patient. To obtain an AHA BLS Healthcare Provider course completion card all the participants need to successfully complete Part 1, which is the cognitive component, as well as, Part 2 and 3 skills practice and testing with an AHA BLS Certified Instructor.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Resucer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
- 2 Year Certification
- Online modules completed around your busy schedule
- Quick and easy skills check
- No textbook required (reduces cost)
- American Heart Association ACLS card received on the same day of your skills check
HeartCode® BLS is an official, self-directed, comprehensive eLearning program from the American Heart Association (AHA). This program uses eSimulation technology to present realistic patient scenarios. Students are presented with 5 BLS cases and an online multiple-choice written exam.