After successful completion of our Pharmacy Technician course we’ll help you find a job within our career placement program.
Moreover, if we are not able to find an employment within 2 months after you pass the National Board Exam, we give you a $2,000.00 check.
For you to be eligible for the program, the following requirements need to be met:
- The course fee need to be paid in full, in case if it was paid through our financing program
- None of the lectures or clinical days can be missed
- Set of clinical hours need to be completed
The terms and conditions of our career placement program are as follows:
- The offered employment can be not only full-time, but part-time
- The employment can be any shifts offered
- It can be within 30 miles radius from our College
- The offered job can’t be quitted
- Misbehavior or late attendance can lead to termination of the career placement program, without the obligation for LACC to repay the $2,000.00 guarantee fee
- Medication errors or unsafe approach can lead to termination of the career placement program, without the obligation for LACC to repay the $2,000.00 guarantee fee.