Los Angeles Career College is offering American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Recertification course for healthcare professionals.
of the course include:
- AHA ACLS Update
- Same Day Certification Card!
- 2 Year Certification
- CEs Available
- Takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete
Los Angeles Career College is offering American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Recertification course for healthcare professionals. The Heart and Stroke Foundation’s ACLS course is designed for personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, and paramedics, as well as others who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements. All students who successfully complete the course will receive a certification card, which is valid for 2 years. It emphasizes the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR and takes healthcare provider training to the next level – highlighting the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes. AHA ACLS Recertification is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies.
The certification course is a 100% classroom-based course and takes around 5-6 hours to complete and all the participants will be required to sit through the course. Upon completion of the course students will receive an AHA ACLS Certification Card.
- Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an automated external defibrillators (AED)
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- 2 Year Certification
- American Heart Association ACLS card received on the same day of your skills check
- CME/CE credit available