If you are a future healthcare provider still waiting for your diploma and are interested in winning a scholarship with Los Angeles Career College then try your hand at writing an essay based on the prescribed topic. Who knows, you might just win a scholarship worth a thousand dollars.
- Essays must be written according to the topic given by Los Angeles Career College (LACC).
- Once the entries have all been submitted, LACC instructors will then select 20 of the most creative and relevant essays out of all the entries.
- Once the 20 essays have been selected, they will be posted online so that the contestants whose essays were selected can share the link via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or any social networking site. This will let the public see and read the essays so that they may vote for the best one.
- LACC instructors will then select the five essays which have the most number of community votes.
- The five essays with the highest number of votes will be forwarded to the CNSA Board Members who will select one essay that is worthy of winning the interactive scholarship given by LACC.
The scholarship funds will be sent via check as specified by the recipient, unless another agreement is reached between Los Angeles Career College and recipient. It is the applicant’s responsibility to specify the preferred payment method and provide the necessary payment information (valid mailing address) upon agreeing to accept the Los Angeles Career College Scholarship award offer and have the means to receive funds via method selected. Los Angeles Career College is not responsible for scholarship funds that are lost or stolen once the applicant has accepted the award offer.